Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
What Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans are available?
There are several plans available for Medicare Advantage. The Part C plans include the following:
*Medicare Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) - You are able to see any doctor or specialist that you choose. If they are not in your PPO network, your cost will increase. You usually can see a specialist without a referral.
*Medicare Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) - You are able to visit doctors in the HMO network only. In most cases, you will be required to have a referral to visit a specialist.
*Medicare Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) - You are able to see any doctor or specialist, but they must be willing to accept the PFFS's fees, terms, and conditions. You do not have to have a referral to see a specialist.
*Medicare Special Needs - These plans are designed for people with certain chronic diseases or other special health needs. These plans must include Part A, Part B, and Part D coverage.
*Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) - There are two parts to this plan:
(1) A high-deductible plan with which coverage won't begin until the annual deductible is met.
(2) A savings account plan where Medicare deposits money for you to use for health care costs.
Labels: Medicare part C
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and Description 97001 - Physical therapy evaluation Average fee payment $70 - $80 97002 - Physical therapy re-evaluation Ave...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Here is the big list of Medical terminology abbreviation @—at A & P—anatomy and physiology ab—abortion abd—abdominal ABG—arterial ...
Place of Service: A two-digit code used on health care professional claims to indicate the setting in which a service was provided. Place...
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Testing A complete blood count consists of measuring a blood specimen for levels of hemoglobin, hematocrit, red...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...