Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
What Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans are available?
There are several plans available for Medicare Advantage. The Part C plans include the following:
*Medicare Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) - You are able to see any doctor or specialist that you choose. If they are not in your PPO network, your cost will increase. You usually can see a specialist without a referral.
*Medicare Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) - You are able to visit doctors in the HMO network only. In most cases, you will be required to have a referral to visit a specialist.
*Medicare Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) - You are able to see any doctor or specialist, but they must be willing to accept the PFFS's fees, terms, and conditions. You do not have to have a referral to see a specialist.
*Medicare Special Needs - These plans are designed for people with certain chronic diseases or other special health needs. These plans must include Part A, Part B, and Part D coverage.
*Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) - There are two parts to this plan:
(1) A high-deductible plan with which coverage won't begin until the annual deductible is met.
(2) A savings account plan where Medicare deposits money for you to use for health care costs.
Labels: Medicare part C
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
Billing J code examples cpt code and description J0702 - Injection, betamethasone acetate 3mg and betamethasone sodium phosphate 3mg ...
PR 1 Deductible Amount PR 2 Coinsurance Amount PR 3 Co-payment Amount OA 4 The procedure code is inconsistent with the modifier used ...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Procedure code and description 93224 - External electrocardiographic recording up to 48 hours by continuous rhythm recording and storage;...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
Drugs & Biologicals: Maximum Allowed Units (MAUs) - Palmetto GBA Medicare cpt code and description J1040 - Injection, methylpredniso...
All Service Codes for Immunization/Vaccine 86615 (CPT) - Antibody; Bordetella 86619 (CPT) - Antibody; Borrelia (relapsing fever) 8...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Procedure Code Description 70370 Radiologic examination; pharynx or larynx, including fluoroscopy and/or magnification technique 70...