Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
What Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans are available?
There are several plans available for Medicare Advantage. The Part C plans include the following:
*Medicare Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) - You are able to see any doctor or specialist that you choose. If they are not in your PPO network, your cost will increase. You usually can see a specialist without a referral.
*Medicare Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) - You are able to visit doctors in the HMO network only. In most cases, you will be required to have a referral to visit a specialist.
*Medicare Private Fee-for-Service (PFFS) - You are able to see any doctor or specialist, but they must be willing to accept the PFFS's fees, terms, and conditions. You do not have to have a referral to see a specialist.
*Medicare Special Needs - These plans are designed for people with certain chronic diseases or other special health needs. These plans must include Part A, Part B, and Part D coverage.
*Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) - There are two parts to this plan:
(1) A high-deductible plan with which coverage won't begin until the annual deductible is met.
(2) A savings account plan where Medicare deposits money for you to use for health care costs.
Labels: Medicare part C
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Molecular diagnostic testing, which includes DNA- or RNA-based analysis, with or without amplification/quantification, provides sensitive, ...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...