Acknowledgement of Claims - Health net
Health Net provides an acknowledgement of claims receipt, whether or not the claims are complete, within two working days for electronically submitted claims. For paper claims, Health Net is required to provide an acknowledgement of claims receipt within 15 working days for HMO, POS, AIM, Healthy Families Program, and Medi-Cal claims and within 15 calendar days for PPO, EPO, and Flex Net claims. If a paper claim is paid or denied within 15 days, the Remittance Advice (RA) is also considered an acknowledgement of claims receipt. A provider may obtain an acknowledgement of claim receipt in the following manner:
• HMO, POS, PPO, EPO, Flex Net, AIM, and Healthy Families
• Program claims: Electronic fax-back confirmation of claims receipt through the Provider Services Center interactive voice response (IVR) system and via a paper acknowledgement report mailed within 15 days of claim receipt
• Medi-Cal claims: Confirmation of claims receipt by calling the Medi-Cal Provider Services Center at (800) 675-6110
Claims received from a provider's clearinghouse are acknowledged directly to the clearinghouse in the same manner and time frames noted above.
Date of Receipt
Date of receipt is the working day when a claim is first delivered, electronically or physically, to Health Net's designated address.
Reimbursement of Claims
Health Net reimburses each complete claim, or portion thereof, from a provider of service no later than 30 working days for PPO, EPO, Flex Net, and Medi-Cal claims and 45 working days for HMO, POS, Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM), and Healthy Families Program claims after receipt of the claim unless the claim is contested or denied. Health Net reserves the right to adjudicate claims using reasonable payment policies and non-standard coding methodologies. These policies and methodologies are consistent with available standards accepted by nationally recognized medical organizations, federal regulatory bodies and major credentialing organizations.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Procedure code and description 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of, heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...