-KX Requirements specified in medical policy have been met.
-EY No physician or other licensed health care provider order for this item or service (Items
billed to the DMERC before a signed and dated order has been received by the supplier must be submitted with an EY modifier added to each affected HCPCS code)
-GJ “OPT OUT” physician providing emergency / urgent care
-GP Services were provided under an outpatient physical therapy plan of care
-GWService not related to hospice patient’s terminal care (used when a hospice patient is seen,but services are unrelated to the terminal condition)
- AQ (replaces QB ad QU) Physician services provided in health provider shortage area (HPSA)
-QW CLIA waived test
-LT Left foot
-TA Left great toe
-T1 2nd toe, left foot
-T2 3rd toe, left foot
-T3 4th toe, left foot
-T4 5th toe, left foot
-RT Right foot
-T5 Right great toe
-T6 2nd toe, right foot
-T7 3rd toe, right foot
-T8 4th toe, right foot
-T9 5th toe, right foot
-Q5 Service provided by substitute physician under reciprocal billing arrangement
-Q6 Services provided by a locum tenens physician
-AS Assistant at Surgery of a physician assistant, nurse practitioner or clinical nurse practitioner
• -GC Service performed in part by resident under direction of teaching physician (informational only)
• -GE Service performed by a resident without the presence of a teaching physician [primary care exception] (informational only)
-Q7 One Class A finding
-Q8 Two Class B findings
-Q9 One Class B and Two Class C findings
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
URIBEL- methenamine, sodium phosphate, monobasic, monohydrate, phenyls alicylate, methylene blue, and hyoscyamine sulfate capsule Uribel i...
procedure code and description 71250 - Ct thorax w/o dye - average fee payment - $180 - $190 71275 CTA chest (noncoronary) 71260 CT ...
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...