-KX Requirements specified in medical policy have been met.
-EY No physician or other licensed health care provider order for this item or service (Items
billed to the DMERC before a signed and dated order has been received by the supplier must be submitted with an EY modifier added to each affected HCPCS code)
-GJ “OPT OUT” physician providing emergency / urgent care
-GP Services were provided under an outpatient physical therapy plan of care
-GWService not related to hospice patient’s terminal care (used when a hospice patient is seen,but services are unrelated to the terminal condition)
- AQ (replaces QB ad QU) Physician services provided in health provider shortage area (HPSA)
-QW CLIA waived test
-LT Left foot
-TA Left great toe
-T1 2nd toe, left foot
-T2 3rd toe, left foot
-T3 4th toe, left foot
-T4 5th toe, left foot
-RT Right foot
-T5 Right great toe
-T6 2nd toe, right foot
-T7 3rd toe, right foot
-T8 4th toe, right foot
-T9 5th toe, right foot
-Q5 Service provided by substitute physician under reciprocal billing arrangement
-Q6 Services provided by a locum tenens physician
-AS Assistant at Surgery of a physician assistant, nurse practitioner or clinical nurse practitioner
• -GC Service performed in part by resident under direction of teaching physician (informational only)
• -GE Service performed by a resident without the presence of a teaching physician [primary care exception] (informational only)
-Q7 One Class A finding
-Q8 Two Class B findings
-Q9 One Class B and Two Class C findings
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Molecular diagnostic testing, which includes DNA- or RNA-based analysis, with or without amplification/quantification, provides sensitive, ...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...