Like Medicare, A Medicaid plan is a Federal health insurance program that provides much needed care for select low-income families. The plan offers health insurance to such people as the disabled, the blind, the aged, and select families with dependent children. Although a Federal program, a Medicaid plan is run by the individual states, allowing for discrepancies amongst whom is eligible, and the extent of the services provided within the resepctive plan. Look below for more information:
* Qualify for the Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) program.
* Children under the age of 6 whose family income is at or below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level. (FPL)
* Pregnant women at or below 133% of the FPL.
* Most States' Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients.
* Recipients of adoption or foster care assistance.
* Children under the age of 19 who have incomes below the FPL.
Services Provided by Medicaid plan:
* Inpatient & outpatient hospital services.
* Prenatal care.
* Vaccines for children.
* Physician services.
* 21 and older nursing facility services.
* Family planning services.
* Rural health clinic services.
* Home health care for persons eligible for skilled-nursing services.
* Lab & X-ray services.
* Pediatric and family nurse practitioner services.
* Nurse-midwife services.
* Screening, diagnostic & treatment services for children under 21.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
URIBEL- methenamine, sodium phosphate, monobasic, monohydrate, phenyls alicylate, methylene blue, and hyoscyamine sulfate capsule Uribel i...
procedure code and description 71250 - Ct thorax w/o dye - average fee payment - $180 - $190 71275 CTA chest (noncoronary) 71260 CT ...
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...