DME MAC A IVR User Guide - Eligibility Options
Eligibility - Option 2
When the eligibility option is selected, the IVR will request the following elements:
• National Provider Identifier (NPI)
• PTAN (10-digit supplier number)
• Last 5 digits of the Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Beneficiary Medicare number
• Beneficiary first and last name (last name and first initial if using touch-tone)
• Beneficiary date of birth
• Date of service
Once the authentication elements have been verified, the IVR will supply the following, if applicable:
• Part A and Part B effective/termination dates
• Current/prior year Part B deductible amounts
• Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) type, insurer name, and effective/termination dates
• Medicare Advantage Plan number, name, address, telephone number and effective/termination dates
• Home health name, address, and effective/termination dates
• Hospice name, address, and effective/termination dates
• Date of death
• Corrected Medicare number
At any time during eligibility playback the caller can give the next Medicare number if multiple eligibility
requests are needed.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Procedure code and description 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of, heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...