- EFT applications are received, prepped and imaged
- The applications are entered into our DME EFT Database, analyzed/verified for accuracy
- A valid application is then entered in the VMS system for pre-note testing.
- Once the testing is completed (typically a 2 week process) the file goes into production mode.
- For those applications that failed the pre-note testing, a validation process is initiated including contact with the supplier to either verify or correct.
- Incomplete applications are entered in the DME EFT Data Base and a letter is sent to the supplier requesting the missing information.
- The normal processing time for a completely valid EFT application is 30 days.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications will take longer than 30 days to finalize, based on how quickly the missing information is provided and processed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To minimize unnecessary delays in the processing of your application, please include both your NPI and your Legacy (NSC) number in the appropriate fields.
- Complete the authorization agreement by clicking on the link: http://cms.gov/cmsforms/downloads/CMS588.pdf and downloading a copy of the Form.
- Attach a blank voided check or bank letter signed by the bank officer to the signed EFT agreement.
- Retain one copy for your files.
- Mail the signed authorization agreement, along with the voided check to: EDI/EFT DME Enrollments Forms
PO Box 9185
Hingham, MA 02043-9185