The eRX Incentive can be reported to Medicare via two methods– claims-based reporting or through the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS – formerly PQRI) Registry:
* Claims-Based: Providers/billers add the applicable e-Prescribing code to their claims during 2011
o For 10 unique encounters before June 30, 2011 to avoid the potential penalty in 2012, AND
o For 15 more unique encounters before December 31, 2011 – for a total of 25 encounters during 2011 to potentially earn the 2011 incentive payment ofers the e-Prescribing Measure #125 prompt within our Claims-Based feature.
* Registry: this is pursuing qualification to include the e-prescribing measure in eCW PQRS Registry reporting for 2011. This process with CMS will not be complete until late Summer 2011, and CMS plans to publish the list of qualified Registries sometime in the fall. Since it will not be known if eClinicalWorks has qualified until later in the year, we strongly suggest that clients submit the e-prescribing measures on claims – especially since they must submit those first 10 on claims before June 30, 2011 to avoid the 2012 penalty.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Procedure code and description 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of, heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...