The eRX Incentive can be reported to Medicare via two methods– claims-based reporting or through the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS – formerly PQRI) Registry:
* Claims-Based: Providers/billers add the applicable e-Prescribing code to their claims during 2011
o For 10 unique encounters before June 30, 2011 to avoid the potential penalty in 2012, AND
o For 15 more unique encounters before December 31, 2011 – for a total of 25 encounters during 2011 to potentially earn the 2011 incentive payment ofers the e-Prescribing Measure #125 prompt within our Claims-Based feature.
* Registry: this is pursuing qualification to include the e-prescribing measure in eCW PQRS Registry reporting for 2011. This process with CMS will not be complete until late Summer 2011, and CMS plans to publish the list of qualified Registries sometime in the fall. Since it will not be known if eClinicalWorks has qualified until later in the year, we strongly suggest that clients submit the e-prescribing measures on claims – especially since they must submit those first 10 on claims before June 30, 2011 to avoid the 2012 penalty.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...
CPT CODE and Description 97001 - Physical therapy evaluation Average fee payment $70 - $80 97002 - Physical therapy re-evaluation Ave...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
Here is the big list of Medical terminology abbreviation @—at A & P—anatomy and physiology ab—abortion abd—abdominal ABG—arterial ...
Place of Service: A two-digit code used on health care professional claims to indicate the setting in which a service was provided. Place...
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Testing A complete blood count consists of measuring a blood specimen for levels of hemoglobin, hematocrit, red...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...