Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Do we need to update the addition office address to insurance?
ADDRESS CHANGE or OTHER PRACTICE INFORMATION:
Yes. In order for CarePlus to maintain accurate participating provider irectories and also for reimbursement purposes, all changes to address or practice information should be submitted in writing to CarePlus as soon as possible. Notices of any changes must adhere to time frames outlined in the participation agreement.
Changes that require notice to CarePlus may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provider Information
* Tax Identification Number
* National Provider Indicator (NPI)
* Phone Number
* Practice Name
* Adding a physician – physician joining practice/group. Please note that the new physician must be credentialed first before rendering treatment to any CarePlus member.
* Provider deletions – provider no longer participating with the practice/group
* Medicare numbers
SITE VISITS – FACILITIES AND ENVIRONMENT:
CarePlus conducts site visits to assess the office environment as it relates to physical accessibility, physical appearance, adequacy of patient care areas and medical equipment, medical record policies and practice management. A site visit may be conducted upon initial credentialing and on other occasions as determined by the Plan (e.g., quality review).
The standards reviewed during site visits include, but may not be limited to, the following:
1. Site is operated in a safe and secure manner.
2. Provide reception areas, toilets, and telephones in accordance with patient/visitor volume.
3. Adequately marked patient/visitor parking, when appropriate.
4. Examination rooms, dressing rooms, and reception areas are constructed and maintained in a manner that ensures patient privacy.
5. Provisions are made to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals.
6. Adequate lighting and ventilation are provided in all areas.
7. Office/Facility is clean and properly maintained.
8. Space allocated for a particular function or service is adequate for the activities performed therein.
9. Smoking is prohibited in the office/facility.
10. Office/Facility must be in compliance with applicable state and local building codes and regulations; state and local fire prevention regulations; applicable federal regulation and receive periodic inspection by local or state fire control agency, if this service is available in the community.
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Molecular diagnostic testing, which includes DNA- or RNA-based analysis, with or without amplification/quantification, provides sensitive, ...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...