The 2013 Dual Eligible SNPs Program Goals are:
* Increased access to medical, mental health and social services demonstrated by 3% increase in referrals to these services (PCP, Specialist provider, MHSA/PsychCare, MTM/Outcomes)
* Promote healthy lifestyle changes through improved access to preventive health services as demonstrated by 3% improvement in the following Health Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) indicators and 100% of members receiving education related to self directed care:
Osteoporosis Management in Older Women
* Improve member perception of independence and self-care management skills by 3%
* Reduce dependence on Emergency Department (ED) treatment as evidenced by a 1.5% decrease in ED visits from previous year
* Reduce inpatient facility admission (IP) rate by 1.5% from previous year
* Reduce readmission rate by 1.5% from previous year
* Increase HRA completion rate within 30 days by 1% from previous year
* Increase specialist provider training by 1% from previous year
* Improve coordination of care through:
An identified point of contact, the Care Manager, in 100% of managed members
Individualized Care Plans created for 100% of SNP enrolled members
* Improve transitions of care through:
Improving timeliness of Post Discharge Support contact by 5%
Improve process to communicate ICT reviews with PCPs via telephonic and written communication methods
* Conduct ICT reviews on 80% of managed SNP members annually
* Improve member satisfaction with health status and care management services by 3%
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Molecular diagnostic testing, which includes DNA- or RNA-based analysis, with or without amplification/quantification, provides sensitive, ...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...