2016 PQRS Payment Adjustment and Informal Review Process
On September 11, CMS began distributing letters to Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) individual Eligible Professionals (EPs), EPs providing services at Critical Access Hospitals billing under method II, and group practices about the 2016 PQRS negative payment adjustment. The letter indicates that an individual or group did not satisfactorily report 2014 PQRS quality measures in order to avoid the 2.0% 2016 negative PQRS payment adjustment.
If I received the payment adjustment letter, what are my options?
If you believe that you have been incorrectly assessed the 2016 PQRS negative payment adjustment, you can submit an informal review through November 9:
• Requests must be submitted electronically via the Communication Support Page under the Related Links section of the Physician and Other Health Care Professionals Quality Reporting Portal.
• See the fact sheet and Analysis and Payment web page for more information
For additional questions, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 866-288-8912 (TTY 1-877-715-6222) or via email@example.com from 7am to 7pm CT Monday through Friday.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...
CPT CODE and Description 97001 - Physical therapy evaluation Average fee payment $70 - $80 97002 - Physical therapy re-evaluation Ave...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Here is the big list of Medical terminology abbreviation @—at A & P—anatomy and physiology ab—abortion abd—abdominal ABG—arterial ...
Place of Service: A two-digit code used on health care professional claims to indicate the setting in which a service was provided. Place...
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Testing A complete blood count consists of measuring a blood specimen for levels of hemoglobin, hematocrit, red...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...