Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
When to use a CMS-855I - Individual provider - tips to avoid error
CMS-855I is to be used by Physicians and non-physician practitioners (including clinical psychologists) -- Complete this application if you are an individual practitioner who plans to bill Medicare and you are:
• An individual practitioner who will provide services in a private setting.
• An individual practitioner who will provide services in a group setting. If you plan to render all of your services in a group setting, you will complete Sections 1-4 and skip to Sections 14 through 17 of this application.
• Currently enrolled with a Medicare fee-for-service contractor but need to enroll in another fee-for- service contractor’s jurisdiction (e.g., you have opened a practice location in a geographic territory serviced by another Medicare fee-for-service contractor).
• Currently enrolled in Medicare and need to make changes to your enrollment information (e.g., you have added or changed a practice location).
• An individual who has formed a professional corporation, professional association, limited liability company, etc., of which you are the sole owner.
• If you provide services in a group/organization setting, you will also need to complete a separate application, the CMS-855R, to reassign your benefits to each organization. If you terminate your association with an organization, use the CMS-855R to submit that change.
All physicians, as well as all non-physician practitioners listed below, must complete this application to initiate the enrollment process:
• Anesthesiology Assistant
• Certified nurse midwife
• Certified registered nurse anesthetist
• Clinical nurse specialist
• Clinical social worker
• Mass immunization roster biller
• Occupational therapist in private practice
• Physical therapist in private practice
• Physician assistant
• Psychologist, Clinical
• Psychologist billing independently
• Registered Dietitian or Nutrition Professional
• Speech Language Pathologist
Download CMS-855I external pdf file
• Find step-by-step directions to completing the CMS-855I form.
• View how to avoid the errors flash file that result in the CMS-855I form not being processed, specifically missing signatures or other required information.
how to avoid the errors
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Molecular diagnostic testing, which includes DNA- or RNA-based analysis, with or without amplification/quantification, provides sensitive, ...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...