Electronic Payments and Statements EPS
• Receive payments and EOBs five to seven days faster than with paper
• Multiple claim payments generated in one day for the same payer are combined into one deposit or VCP and one electronic EOB for easy reconciliation
• Simplified processing and reconciliation – automate payment posting using the 835/ERA or continue with your existing paper process using our EOB printing options
• Print either a single consolidated file (less paper) containing all EOBs for a given deposit or print individual EOBs to submit to other carriers for your
secondary claim submissions
• EOBs are available for 13 months and can be downloaded as PDF files to store on your own system
• Reduced risk of lost, misrouted and stolen checks
• Potential elimination of bank lockbox fees
• Practice management software and technical expertise are NOT required.
• You can post payments the same way you do today
EPS with direct deposit:
• No credit card processing fees
• While funds are deposited to your account, UnitedHealthcare will not debit or deduct claim adjustments from your checking or savings account. You can also contact
your bank to ensure that you have appropriately placed controls over the electronic funds transfers to and from your account.
EPS with Virtual Card Payments:
• Virtual Card Payments can be processed using the same method leveraged by your organization to process credit card transactions. Please note, your current credit card processing fees will apply. Please confirm those rates with your bank of choice directly.
• Banking information is not shared outside your organization.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and Description 97001 - Physical therapy evaluation Average fee payment $70 - $80 97002 - Physical therapy re-evaluation Ave...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
Here is the big list of Medical terminology abbreviation @—at A & P—anatomy and physiology ab—abortion abd—abdominal ABG—arterial ...
Place of Service: A two-digit code used on health care professional claims to indicate the setting in which a service was provided. Place...
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Testing A complete blood count consists of measuring a blood specimen for levels of hemoglobin, hematocrit, red...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...