Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Screening
G0432 – Infectious agent antibody detection by enzyme immunoassay (EIA) technique
G0433 – Infectious agent antibody detection by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) technique
G0435 – Infectious agent antibody detection by rapid antibody test
High risk – Z11.4 and Z72.89
Not high risk – Z11.4
Pregnant beneficiaries – Z11.4 and Z34.00, Z34.01, Z34.02, Z34.03, Z34.80, Z34.81, Z34.82, Z34.83, Z34.90, Z34.91, Z34.92, Z34.93, O09.90, O09.91, O09.92, OR O09.93
Who Is Covered
Certain Medicare beneficiaries who are at increased risk for HIV infection, including anyone who asks for the test, or pregnant women
NOTE: “Increased risk for HIV infection” is defined in the Medicare National Coverage Determinations Manual, Publication 100-03, Chapter 1, Section 210.7.
Annually for beneficiaries at increased risk, including anyone who asks for the test For beneficiaries who are pregnant, 3 times per pregnancy:
• First, when a woman is diagnosed with pregnancy;
• Second, during the third trimester; and
• Third, at labor, if ordered by the woman’s clinician
• Copayment/coinsurance waived
• Deductible waived
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Procedure code and description 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of, heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...