Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) CPT code 97802, 97803, 97804, G0270, G0271
97802 – MNT; initial assessment and intervention, individual, face-to-face with the patient, each 15 minutes
97803 – MNT; re-assessment and intervention, individual, face-to-face with the patient each 15 minutes
97804 – MNT; group (2 or more individual(s)), each 30 minutes
G0270 – MNT reassessment and subsequent intervention(s) for change in diagnosis, individual, each 15 minutes
G0271 – MNT reassessment and subsequent intervention(s) for change in diagnosis, group (2 or more), each 30 minutes
See https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coverage/CoverageGenInfo/ICD10.html for individual Change Requests (CRs) and coding translations for ICD-10
Who Is Covered
Certain Medicare beneficiaries:
• Who receive a referral from their treating physician; and
• Are diagnosed with diabetes, renal disease, or who have received a kidney transplant within the last 3 years; and
• A registered dietitian or nutrition professional must provide the services
• First year: 3 hours of one-on-one counseling; or
• Subsequent years: 2 hours Beneficiary Pays
• Copayment/coinsurance waived
• Deductible waived
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
Billing J code examples cpt code and description J0702 - Injection, betamethasone acetate 3mg and betamethasone sodium phosphate 3mg ...
PR 1 Deductible Amount PR 2 Coinsurance Amount PR 3 Co-payment Amount OA 4 The procedure code is inconsistent with the modifier used ...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
Procedure code and description 93224 - External electrocardiographic recording up to 48 hours by continuous rhythm recording and storage;...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
Drugs & Biologicals: Maximum Allowed Units (MAUs) - Palmetto GBA Medicare cpt code and description J1040 - Injection, methylpredniso...
All Service Codes for Immunization/Vaccine 86615 (CPT) - Antibody; Bordetella 86619 (CPT) - Antibody; Borrelia (relapsing fever) 8...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Procedure Code Description 70370 Radiologic examination; pharynx or larynx, including fluoroscopy and/or magnification technique 70...