Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) CPT code 97802, 97803, 97804, G0270, G0271
97802 – MNT; initial assessment and intervention, individual, face-to-face with the patient, each 15 minutes
97803 – MNT; re-assessment and intervention, individual, face-to-face with the patient each 15 minutes
97804 – MNT; group (2 or more individual(s)), each 30 minutes
G0270 – MNT reassessment and subsequent intervention(s) for change in diagnosis, individual, each 15 minutes
G0271 – MNT reassessment and subsequent intervention(s) for change in diagnosis, group (2 or more), each 30 minutes
See https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coverage/CoverageGenInfo/ICD10.html for individual Change Requests (CRs) and coding translations for ICD-10
Who Is Covered
Certain Medicare beneficiaries:
• Who receive a referral from their treating physician; and
• Are diagnosed with diabetes, renal disease, or who have received a kidney transplant within the last 3 years; and
• A registered dietitian or nutrition professional must provide the services
• First year: 3 hours of one-on-one counseling; or
• Subsequent years: 2 hours Beneficiary Pays
• Copayment/coinsurance waived
• Deductible waived
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and Description 97001 - Physical therapy evaluation Average fee payment $70 - $80 97002 - Physical therapy re-evaluation Ave...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
Here is the big list of Medical terminology abbreviation @—at A & P—anatomy and physiology ab—abortion abd—abdominal ABG—arterial ...
Place of Service: A two-digit code used on health care professional claims to indicate the setting in which a service was provided. Place...
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Testing A complete blood count consists of measuring a blood specimen for levels of hemoglobin, hematocrit, red...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...