Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) CPT code 97802, 97803, 97804, G0270, G0271
97802 – MNT; initial assessment and intervention, individual, face-to-face with the patient, each 15 minutes
97803 – MNT; re-assessment and intervention, individual, face-to-face with the patient each 15 minutes
97804 – MNT; group (2 or more individual(s)), each 30 minutes
G0270 – MNT reassessment and subsequent intervention(s) for change in diagnosis, individual, each 15 minutes
G0271 – MNT reassessment and subsequent intervention(s) for change in diagnosis, group (2 or more), each 30 minutes
See https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Coverage/CoverageGenInfo/ICD10.html for individual Change Requests (CRs) and coding translations for ICD-10
Who Is Covered
Certain Medicare beneficiaries:
• Who receive a referral from their treating physician; and
• Are diagnosed with diabetes, renal disease, or who have received a kidney transplant within the last 3 years; and
• A registered dietitian or nutrition professional must provide the services
• First year: 3 hours of one-on-one counseling; or
• Subsequent years: 2 hours Beneficiary Pays
• Copayment/coinsurance waived
• Deductible waived
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Procedure code and description 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of, heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...