Q. Where can I find fee schedules for my location and line of business?
A. Select your location (Florida, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands) and line of business (Part A or Part B) on the homepage of the First Coast Service Options (First Coast) Medicare provider website. This will allow you to view information that pertains specifically to your geographic location as well as your type of business. After you have selected your location, you may easily select your line of business and go directly to the ”Fee Schedules” page in one step -- just select “Fee Schedules” from the category list on the Part A or Part B homepage.
You can also access the “Fee Schedules” page for your line of business from the “Quick Find” drop-down menu located in the left-hand navigation area on each page of the website.
Once you have arrived on the “Fee Schedules” page (Part A or Part B), you’ll have access to:
• The latest news and information about fee schedules in the “News” information box
• Location-specific fee information for Part A and Part B for most Medicare-covered procedure codes with First Coast’s easy-to-use, interactive look-up tool.
• Printable Part B portable document format (PDF) fee schedules and text-only fee schedule data files that can be imported into a spreadsheet or database.
• Fee schedules and fee schedule-related information from previous payment years in First Coast’s comprehensive archive
Q. Where can I find fees for durable medical equipment, prosthetics/orthotics, and supplies?
A. Fees for local and joint jurisdiction durable medical equipment, prosthetics/orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) may be found in First Coast Service Options’ fee schedule lookup and on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website at: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/DMEPOSFeeSched/DMEPOS-Fee-Schedule.html
Q. Where can I find fees for physician fee schedule services?
A. Fees for fee schedule services paid under the Medicare physician fee schedule database (MPFSDB), for Part A as well as Part B, may be found in First Coast Service Options’ fee schedule lookup, and under fee schedule data files for compressed, tab-delimited files. Additional information may be found here for Part A or here for Part B, and on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website at: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/PhysicianFeeSched/index.html external link.
Q. Where can I find fees for clinical laboratory services?
A. Fees for clinical laboratory services may be found in First Coast’s fee schedule lookup and under fee schedule data files for compressed, tab-delimited files. Additional information may be found here, and on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) website at: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/ClinicalLabFeeSched/index.html external link.
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...
CPT CODE and Description 97001 - Physical therapy evaluation Average fee payment $70 - $80 97002 - Physical therapy re-evaluation Ave...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Here is the big list of Medical terminology abbreviation @—at A & P—anatomy and physiology ab—abortion abd—abdominal ABG—arterial ...
Place of Service: A two-digit code used on health care professional claims to indicate the setting in which a service was provided. Place...
Complete Blood Count (CBC) Testing A complete blood count consists of measuring a blood specimen for levels of hemoglobin, hematocrit, red...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...