Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Billing Multiple Infusion Therapies - Revenue code 0640, 0641, 0644
When billing home health services to Florida Blue, revenue codes and CPT/HCPCS should be reported using the most current publications. The matrix below indicates the commonly used the revenue codes to be used in billing home health/home infusion services.
• Multiple infusion therapies apply to patients who require multiple concurrent infusion treatments including, but not limited to, multiple antibiotics, hydration and chemotherapy.
• Reimbursement for multiple medications may be allowed with payment reductions, as noted per payment policy.
• The only exception to this is aerosolized AIDS drug therapy. It is the only therapy that must be billed in conjunction with another mode of home IV therapy administration. It is also the only drug therapy that, while provided as part of a multiple-therapy treatment, can be billed as a separate service.
• Use procedure code S9061 to report aerosolized AIDS drug therapy.
NOTE: Some groups and other Blue Plans may have specific coding and/or billing requirements for home infusion. Call the appropriate Blue Plan with any questions prior to filing the claim.
Revenue Codes Used
• General Classification Home IV Therapy
o Non-routine nursing, central line 0641
o Site Care, central line 0642
o Start/Change, peripheral line 0643
o Routine Nursing, peripheral line 0644
Top Medicare billing tips
URIBEL- methenamine, sodium phosphate, monobasic, monohydrate, phenyls alicylate, methylene blue, and hyoscyamine sulfate capsule Uribel i...
procedure code and description 71250 - Ct thorax w/o dye - average fee payment - $180 - $190 71275 CTA chest (noncoronary) 71260 CT ...
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
Procedure code and description 95004 Percut Tests w/ Extrac Immed React # Allergy testing - Percut allergy skin tests - Percutaneous ...
Coverage Indications, Limitations, and/or Medical Necessity This LCD describes conditions under which the coverage of nail avulsion/ex...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...