Fee schedule lookup tool - help guide
The fee schedule lookup tool was designed to provide users a more simplified approach to obtaining appropriate fee and policy information for most Medicare-covered procedure codes.
How to use the fee schedule lookup tool
The fee schedule lookup tool includes 4 to 5 main components (all of which are required):
1. Select Fee Schedule -- select the appropriate fee schedule from the drop-down menu.
• Part A Options include:
• ASP Drugs
• Clinical Lab
• Outpatient Rehabilitation
• Part B Options include:
• ASC Drugs
• ASP Drugs
• Clinical Lab
• Medicare Physician and Nonphysician Practitioner Fee Scheduled (MPFS)
Note: You must change your line of business to view the alternative listing. To locate your current line of business, look under the First Coast logo, in the left navigation column. To change, simply click on the Part A or Part B link shown, and you will be prompted to select your settings
2. Date of Service -- enter the date of service in the format of MM/DD/YYYY or click the calendar icon to select your date.
3. Location – Locality -- select the location of service from the drop-down menu. Not sure of your locality? Click here to download CMS’ Zip Code to Carrier Locality file. compressed file
• Options for Florida include:
• Options for Puerto Rico include:
• Puerto Rico-20
• Options for U.S. Virgin Islands include:
• U.S. Virgin Islands-50
4. County/Municipality (required for ASC and ASC Drugs) – select the county/municipality for the location of service
5. Procedure Code – enter the procedure code tfor the service provided (for example: 66984) and click the “Submit” button.
Results and links to additional information
Upon completing the short form and clicking the “Submit” button, the appropriate fee schedule data will be displayed based upon the information inputted.
Note: If you change information on the fee schedule lookup tool, such as “Date of Service”, you must click the “Submit” button again to update the results.
Example of the results for ASC – procedure code 66984:
Results -- The results will vary upon the information inputted. The results for ASC-- 66984 provide the following information:
• Procedure Code
• Effective Date
• Proc Ind
• FC Mod Amount
• FB Mod Amount
• Penalty Amount
• FC Penalty Amount
• FB Penalty Amount
Medicare Guideline posts
- Finding Medicare fee schedule - HOw to Guide
- LCD and procedure to diagnosis lookup - How to Gui...
- Medicare Fee Schedule, Payment and Reimbursement Benefit Guideline,
- Step by step Guide Medicare participation program
- Medicare Fee for Office Visit CPT Codes - CPT Code 99213, 99214, 99203
- Medicare revalidation FAQ
- Gastroenterology, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy Medicare CPT Code Fee
- Medicare claim address, phone numbers, payor id - revised list
Top Medicare billing tips
Procedure code and description 93000 - Electrocardiogram, routine ECG with at least 12 leads; with interpretation and report -average fee...
CPT CODE and Description 90785 - Interactive complexity (List separately in addition to the code for primary procedure) 90791 - Psychi...
This post has Most used J code list and we are constantly updating with example . If you are looking particular J code, use search button. ...
Procedure code and description 95806 - Sleep study, unattended, simultaneous recording of, heart rate, oxygen saturation, respiratory air...
procedure code and description 93922 LIMITED BILATERAL NONINVASIVE PHYSIOLOGIC STUDIES OF UPPER OR LOWER EXTREMITY ARTERIES, (EG, FOR LOW...
Procedure code and description 93015 (cardiovascular stress test using maximal or submaximal treadmill or bicycle exercise, continuous ele...
CPT CODES and Description 81000 Urinalysis, by dip stick or tablet reagent for bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, ketones, leukocytes, nitr...
Procedure Codes and Definitions 36415 Collection of venous blood by venipuncture - Fee schedule amount $3.10 36416 Collection of capi...
Flow Cytometry is a highly complex process by which blood, body fluids, bone marrow and tissue can be examined. It provides important immun...
CPT CODE and description 90460 - Immunization administration through 18 years of age via any route of administration, with counseling by ...